Tara B. of Washington State, USA writes:
“Karyn’s March 2011 post titled “Sometimes, I Hide in My Pantry” is one of my favorite posts. In this post, Karyn is funny, relatable and informative (defining “domestic blindness”). As a mother of two growing boys myself, this post stuck in my mind and made me feel better about my own home’s contained chaos.”
Ana Gaby Turner of Indonesia writes:
“I really liked A Lady In France’s “We do What We Can“. This was one of the first posts I read on WMB and I could relate so much to it that it got me thinking I’m not the only crazy one trying to acclimatize to a new culture while keeping my own.”
Jennifer Burden of New Jersey, USA writes:
“I feel like there are a million I want to pick!!! I’ve mentioned before that I’ve liked:
- Fire Crystal’s post about her great grandparents India.
- Dee’s post about safety in Mexico.
- Human Rights Warrior”s post on educating girls.
- Purnima’s post on the caste system.
- Kirsten’s post when she was mistaken for Santa.
- Astrid’s post on paternity leave.
- Deborah’s post on UAE’s national day.
- Fiona’s post on becoming a grandmother.
- Shaula’s post on crocodiles.
- Tatterscoops post on love.
- Margie’s post on Elijah.
- Polish Mom Photographer’s post on breastfeeding in public.
- June’s last post.
- Alison Lee’s post on technology.
- Kyla’s post on finding balance.
- Galit post on race.
- Eva’s on the pow-wow.
I have tears in my eyes. I LOVE this blog! I can do this all day – there are so many more!”
What about you…do you have a favorite World Moms Blog post? Tell us about it!
And do you have a question you would like to pose to our WMB writers? If so, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see what they have to say.
– World Moms Blog